The Evolution of the Payday experience with Paul Gibbons #48
Paul possesses an extensive background in payroll, having worked in various roles processing payroll both in-house and in a bureau. He is CIPP qualified with a Foundation Degree in payroll. Having experienced first-hand the pressures of working in payroll, Paul truly understands and respects the challenges faced by our clients, and he uses this knowledge to help to shape the functionality of PayDashboard as well as advise on legislative requirements.
In his spare time, Paul is a tutor for the Chartered Institute for Payroll Professionals (CIPP), educating and inspiring the next generation of payroll talent.
Paul is someone who has always been passionate about adding value to the payroll process and he says at Paydashboard, for him and the business, the payslip is just the beginning… so sit back, relax and let’s find out why!
In this “The Evolution of the Payday experience” episode with Paul Gibbons, on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What experiences from your payroll background do es Paul regularly draw on in his role as COO?
- How has the payslip evolved over the years?
- Should employers consider payday as more of an ‘experience’ these days?
- Financial wellness and creating a payday ‘experience’ but what part should the employer play in providing financial advice beyond payday?
- Technology is changing quicker than the skills required to manage it so how will future skills requirements change to prepare for what is coming?
- How is Paydashboard able to work with any payroll service provider or software without fear of competing for the same clients?
- What does ‘best of breed’ in the world of payroll really mean and how does PayDashboard take a different approach?
- Why are payslips so central to the evolution of the payday experience?
- What exciting developments can Paul share with the Payroll Podcast?
- How would Paul sell payroll as a career?
Links highlighted in this “The Evolution of the Payday experience” episode are included below:
- Paul Gibbons LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-gibbons-a776a931/
- PayDashboard: https://www.paydashboard.com/
- Join the Paydashboard eSummit on Thursday 12th November 2020, 13:00 to 17:00: https://www.paydashboard.com/payroll-services-summit:
- Nick Day, Host of The Payroll Podcast LinkedIn Profile
- JGA Payroll Recruitment: Leading Payroll Recruiters
- The Payroll Podcast on Apple Podcasts: iTunes
- Payroll Podcast Previous Episodes
Of course, if you are Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon