“Remote Work is the future. The office is dead” with Liam Martin #70
In the episode, Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Liam Martin, the founder of Time Doctor and Staff.com — one of the most popular time tracking and productivity software platforms used by top brands today. Liam also runs Running Remote, the World’s Largest Remote Work Conference.
Liam explains how HR leaders can implement a robust Remote Working Methodology that delivers exceptional business performance.
Liam is also a co-organizer of the world’s largest remote work conference — Running Remote. Now Liam is an avid proponent of remote working and has been published in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal and The Huffington Post, as well as many other publications where he has shared his knowledge on the expansion of remote work.
As an advocate of remote working, Liam is joining us today to talk about his remote work methodology and his book, Running Remote, in more detail because he believes he has unearthed the secrets and lessons required to deliver remote working solutions in the most seamless, hassle-free, and cost-effective manner possible!
Liam says: “Remote Work is the future. The office is dead, and I’m here to help you move your company remotely or scale your remote organization towards success. Let me know how I can help you.”
So let’s find out how!
In this “Remote Work is the future. The office is dead” episode with Liam Martin on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- We discover more about remote working and its origins
- Is remote working a new concept?
- Why is asynchronous communication the bedrock of every successful remote business?
- Is remote working more or less collaborative than office-based working?
- Can introverts climb to the top faster in remote-first companies?
- What qualities should we look for when hiring remote employees?
- In remote-first organizations, charismatic leaders are not required – Why?
- If Remote teams operate on autonomy, does this result in less or more freedom?
- Why do you believe management in remote first organizations is redundant?
- Tell us more about Running Remote, the World’s Largest Remote Work Conference.
Links highlighted in the “Remote Work is the future. The office is dead” ” are included below:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/liammcivormartin/
- Website: https://runningremote.com/
- Running Remote Book: Available in Waterstones
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support – please also get in touch with me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!