Join SD Worx and the Payroll & HR community at our monthly, online interactive discussion.
The tax year for 2020/21 introduces a handful of changes for businesses and individuals, as well as bringing in new rules on how certain types of employees should be paid.
As usual, we’ll be digging into the detail to interpret what it all means for businesses in the UK and Ireland, and fielding all your questions through our live Q&A.
We’ll also be ready to update you on planned upcoming legislation changes, including:
- Payroll changes for the new tax year
- IR35 and off-payroll workers
- Payrolling benefits in kind
- The Single Enforcement Body for holiday pay
- Workers vs Employees
- The latest on National Minimum Wage
- Hot topics!