Remote Onboarding a Modern Workforce with David Secunda #29
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by David Secunda, The Founder and CEO of WorkBright, an HR tech startup that moves traditional employee onboarding to a 100% remote process that workers complete before they arrive.
In this episode, we tackle the issue of remote onboarding. Clearly a relevant HR topic with the world experiencing repeated lockdowns in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, David takes the opportunity to demonstrate how a modern workforce can be onboarded remotely, helping businesses to build and support established remote or decentralized teams
David has led numerous organizations including Avid4 Adventure (Founder & Chairman, outdoor adventure camps), PlanetOutdoors (Founder & CEO, online outdoor retailer), and the Outdoor Industry Association (President). He also worked as an Entrepreneur in Residence at Mobius Venture Capital and Sequel Venture Partners. He is an active mentor in the business community at Techstars, MergeLane and the CU Leeds School of Business, and has served on the boards of Entrepreneur’s Organization Colorado, RMC Health, The SCA, and was a founding board member of Leave No Trace. Additionally, he was the Governor appointed Chairman of the Colorado Department of Human Services Licensing Advisory Committee
In this “Remote Onboarding a Modern Workforce” episode with David Secunda on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What is remote onboarding and why will it still be a best-practice after COVID?
- What challenges inspired you to create WorkBright?
- What trends are changing the current HR landscape?
- How is the gig economy reshaping the modern workforce?
- How are security and privacy evolving in human resources?
- How can organizations build and support a successful remote/decentralized team?
- How can organizations increase retention and job satisfaction for younger workforce members?
Links highlighted in this “Remote Onboarding a Modern Workforce” episode are included below:
- Website: workbright.com
- Contact David Secunda Direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn Profile: David Secunda
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon