Achieving Productivity Gains in Business with “Mr Productivity”, Mark Struczewski #012
JGA HR Recruitment is joined on the HR L&D Podcast by Mark ‘Ski’ Struczewski (“Mister Productivity”), a professional who has dedicated his life to helping other people be more productive in our distracted worlds (including how we can become the boss of our own emails!!)
In addition to being a productivity expert, Mark is a speaker, host of The Mark Struczewski Podcast and an online trainer. His strategies have guided CEO’s/Executive Directors, business owners, business corporate specialists and entrepreneurs get back control of their time. You can find out more about how to connect with Mark and his mission to create confident leaders at misterproductivity.com.
Mark has worked with executives around the world to help them gain control of their time by taming distractions so they can experience less overwhelm, feel a sense of freedom and enjoy their lives. His productivity-themed podcast, The Mark STRU – CHESS – SKEE podcast has over 400 episodes with a new episode released 7 days a week. With productivity and engagement currently placed at the heart of HR & L&D Strategies, I think this is an episode you are going to enjoy.
In this “Achieving Productivity Gains in Business” episode of the HR L&D Podcast with Mark Struczewski we discover:
- How did Mark get into the world of productivity?
- What are the top 5 distractions Mark has identified that affects us all?
- A major distraction is ourselves. So how can we deal with “
- When it comes to HR or L&D, what are the biggest distractions that affect productivity?
- How can we be the boss of our email instead of letting it be the boss of us?
- How can we tame the beast known as social media?
- Dealing with humans is a part of life. What suggestions do you have for this?
- Mark says it’s okay to watch TV or play video games. Explain yourself, Mark!!
- Mark has developed a “BASICS OF PRODUCTIVITY COURSE” which walks you through how to improve your productivity step-by-step – Mark provides us with an overview of the course if you want to find out more!
To find out more about Mark Struczewski and the links referred to in this “Achieving Productivity Gains in Business” episode are highlighted below:
- Misterproductivity.com (redirects to MarkStruczewski.com)
- The Mark Struczewski Podcast(https://markstruczewski.com/podcast/)
- Next Level Productivity Digest (newsletter)(https://markstruczewski.com/newsletter/)
- JGA HR ecruitment Services (HR Recruitment Services)
- Nick Day – email@example.com (Contact the HR L&D Podcast Host)
Subscribe the HR L&D Podcast: Apple Podcasts| Android | Email | Soundcloud | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
A word from the host, Nick Day…
We are not a generalist recruiter – we are an HR boutique recruiter. We focus on quality, not quantity and we place all levels of HR professional from HR Advisors through to Global HR Directors.
If you have read this far, I hope you trust that HR recruitment, best practice and is providing service excellence are all areas I am immensely passionate about – which is why I would love the opportunity to work with you if you have an HGR related vacancy that requires the support of a genuine HR recruitment specialist. Contact me today on Nick@jgarecruitment.com / 01727 800 377
I can’t wait to partner with you!
Tel: 01727 800 377.