Payroll Question Time: October’s Hokey Cokey Payroll Legislation Update #95
Join our expert payroll panel as we explore all the key issues currently affecting the world of payroll! hosted by JGA Recruitment Group’s very own Nick Day!
So much has happened since the last episode of PQT! Four Chancellors and Three Prime Ministers in less than 4-months with mini-budget and growth plans all but scrapped!
We discuss the new Chancellor, Jeremy Hunt’s many U-turns to discover exactly what is IN and what is now OUT and what still needs to be shaken about! So tune in for this “Hokey Cokey” Payroll Question Time episode with panel experts P Simon Parsons M.Sc FCIPPdip MBCS, and PQT debutant Richard George!
We also field payroll questions from our live payroll audience and host three polls!
Topic discussions in this episode include:
- The chancellor’s emergency budget and U-Turns
- What it all means for payroll
- Looking ahead to November and beyond
- HMRC’s new starter checklist launched
- Other Payroll Hot topics
- Cost of living / UK inflation
- Is a National Minimum Wage Increase imminent?
- Simon Parsons, Director of UK Compliance Strategies at SD Worx
- Richar George, Director of Education at The Payroll Centre
- Nick Day, Founder of JGA Payroll Recruitment – [email protected]
Sign up for next month’s Payroll Question Time here: https://www.sdworx.co.uk/en-GB/pqt
The Payroll Question Time host
- Who should watch it? All payroll and HR professionals working within the private sector for mid-market and enterprise organisations.
- Want to join us live for the next PQT Webinar and ask questions directly to the panel? Sign up for next month’s Payroll Question Time here: https://www.sdworx.co.uk/en-GB/pqt
- Payroll Recruitment: Of course, if you are Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727 800 377
Thanks for listening – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon