Sustain Your Game: High-Performance Secrets with Alan Stein, Jr. #72
In the episode, Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Alan Stein, Jr., former basketball performance coach to NBA stars like Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant, motivational speaker and trainer to major companies like Pepsi and Amex, and the author of the bestselling book “Sustain Your Game: High-Performance Keys to Manage Stress, Avoid Stagnation, and Beat Burnout”!
Alan sent over 15 years as a performance coach, and he now teaches audiences how to utilize the same strategies in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level. Alan is also the best-selling author of Raise Your Game: High-Performance Secrets from the Best of the Best, which was named one of the top mindset, productivity, and success books of all time by Book Authority.
In this “Sustain Your Game: High-Performance Secrets” episode with Alan Stein, Jr. on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- What does the term high performance mean to you?
- What are the 5 C’s for achieving High-Performance?
- “Sustain Your Game” – how can high-performance leaders sustain high-performance levels?
- What makes the best the best?
- Knowledge isn’t necessarily power, but why?
- What are the biggest challenges most people face on a day-to-day basis when it comes to stress?
- What is the most critical factor in achieving high performance?
- What’s the most significant adversity you currently face, and how are you overcoming this to Sustain Your Game?
- What role do HR and People Professionals play in raising the bar within businesses regarding High Performance?
Links highlighted in this “Sustain Your Game: High-Performance Secrets” episode are included below:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alan-stein-jr/
- Website: https://alansteinjr.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlanSteinJr
- Sustain Your Game Book: Amazon Link
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support – please also get in touch with me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great #HRRecruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!