Ian has worked in Payroll for over 25 years and is an advocate for all things payroll, and he is especially passionate about shaping future outcomes for the profession.
Ian has wide-ranging international operational, transformation and governance experience in payroll, payments, vendor management, and fintech across the UK, the Americas, Europe, Middle East Africa and Asia Pacific regions.
In addition, Ian’s experience to date has also included working in payroll roles for Fortune 100 and FTSE 250 businesses, where he has been involved in shaping payroll strategies for populations of 100,000+ employees in over 170 countries.
So without further ado, welcome Ian Giles to the Payroll Podcast!
In this “Global Payroll is Increasingly Complex” episode with Ian Giles on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- Why is global payroll becoming increasingly complex?
- What are the main pain points associated with global payroll?
- Why is it necessary to have a payroll process designed for payroll management?
- Is a world free of payroll payment errors even possible?
- How can technology contribute to achieving this goal?
- What is Payroll OS, and how does it differ from traditional payroll systems?
- What is the Papaya solution?
- What does the future of payroll look like?
- How can we safeguard the future of global payroll?
Links highlighted in this “Global Payroll is Increasingly Complex” episode are included below:
- Ian Giles LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iangilesconsulting/
- Papaya Website: https://www.papayaglobal.com/
- Papaya YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1LYm4zWFo&ab_channel=PapayaGlobal
- Papaya Payments: https://www.papayaglobal.com/payments/
- Nick Day LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out The HR L&D Podcast?
If you need the support of a payroll recruitment agency to help fill your next payroll vacancy, please please contact me! I possess over 20 years of payroll recruitment agency expertise and I would love to help! [email protected] or call 01727 800377
Find out more at: www.jgarecruitment.com.
Thanks for listening! Please review and subscribe to the show (it only takes a minute)
Stay tuned for the next episode of The Payroll Podcast, brought to you by Nick Day, CEO at JGA Recruitment landing soon!