The Payroll Podcast: Payrolling Employees with Bitcoin & Crypto Payments – with Jonathan Chester #60
Bitwage is a top 7 blockchain company in the US and ranks top 21 in the world! Bitwage offers solutions for workers to receive wages in various currencies, including bitcoin – something we will find out much more about later in this episode.
Jonathan also writes for Forbes on all things bitcoin and blockchain-related for the Entrepreneurship section. Since joining the Blockchain ecosystem in 2013, Jonathan has consulted members of the European Parliament, Dutch banks & regulators, as well as the Californian Senate regarding the regulation of the blockchain industry; so, it is an amazing privilege to have someone with Jonathan’s expertise join us all the way from California for today’s show!
In this “Payrolling with Bitcoin & Crypto Payments” episode with Jonathan Chester, on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- An introduction into the world of bitcoin and how it has become immersed with the world of payroll?
- What cryptocurrency is, and more importantly, why we should be excited about crypto/Bitcoin payroll?
- Should we be concerned about the Bitcoin & Crypto Bubble?
- Do payroll professionals need to understand blockchains or DLT technology before they delve into cryptocurrency payroll solutions?
- Is Bitcoin & Crypto payroll realistic when we consider how volatile the market can be?
- What about the tax implications for being paid in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies?
- How can a Bitcoin & Crypto payroll process help employee investment strategies?
- What is the Bitcoin cost average calculator: https://www.bitcoindollarcostaverage.com/
- How can Bitcoin & Crypto payroll transform & revolutionize payroll tech, HR, etc.?
- www.bitwage.com offers payroll & benefits ready for the new digital era, both for companies and individuals, but how?
- The pros and cons of Bitcoin/crypto payroll? In fact, are there any cons at all? Is it practical for all businesses?
- How is Bitwage different from competitors in the crypto payroll space? (Strike, Bitpay) etc.?
Links highlighted in this “Payrolling with Bitcoin & Crypto Payments” episode are included below:
- Jonathan Chester LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanericchester/
- Bitwage website: https://www.bitwage.com/
- Dollar-cost averaging calculator: https://www.bitcoindollarcostaverage.com/
- Nick Day, Host of The Payroll Podcast LinkedIn Profile
- JGA Payroll Recruitment: Leading Payroll Recruiters
- The Payroll Podcast on Apple Podcasts: iTunes
- Payroll Podcast Previous Episodes
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!