Running your own payroll business with Liz Robins #035
Welcome to Series 2 of the Payroll Podcast!
Nick Day from JGA Payroll Recruitment kicks off season 2 with an interview with Vlogger, motivational speaker, Instagram expert and Payroll Business Owner, Liz Robins of AS Robins LLP. Liz is managing partner at the award-winning accountancy firm where she looks after hundreds of client payrolls ranging from 1 employee to over 500!
In this “Running your own payroll business” Episode with Liz Robins, we discover:
- The obstacles Liz faced to make her payroll business dream a reality
- How Liz started her payroll journey and the steps that led her to launch her own payroll firm
- The daily challenges you face when you run your own payroll bureau
- How to build and create a great payroll team
- The advice Liz would give to someone wishing to take their payroll career to the next level.
- The qualities Liz believes make for a great payroll leader
- We also discover what Liz may be doing if she never started in payroll!
- What Liz loves most about payroll and why it still excites her!
To find out more about Liz Robins or her company AS Robins LLP or if you would like to visit any of the links referred to in this episode “Running your own payroll business” then please visit these links below:
- To find out more about AS Robins LLP: asrobins.com
- Liz Robins Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/?lang=en-gb
- Liz Robins Instagram Handle: https://www.instagram.com/thepayrollqueen/?hl=en
- Liz Robins LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/liz-robins-mcipp-managing-partner-of-as-robins-llp-b95ba311/
- Nick Day LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Need to Recruit in Payroll: Nick@jgarecruitment.com
- Contact JGA Recruitment: http://www.jgarecruitment.com
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
To listen to previous episodes please visit: https://jgarecruitment.com/the-payroll-podcast/
We need your support!
This Payroll Podcast needs your support! Let’s raise the profile of payroll together by liking this show, subscribing to it and leaving it a review! Then please, please share it with as many of your payroll colleagues as possible!
Finally, My name is Nick Day and I am a specialist Payroll Recruiter. If you need support with any payroll related vacancy, please get in touch as I would love to help. If you quote “The Payroll Podcast” I will give you 20% discount on our JGA Recruitment Terms of business.
THE PAYROLL PODCAST. A NICHE PODCAST FOR A NICHE PROFESSION. SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
In the meantime, if you have any Payroll recruitment requirements that JGA Payroll Recruitment Services can assist with, please do reach out to me at Nick@jgarecruitment.com and quote “The Payroll Podcast” to receive a 20% discount on all Terms of business). Contact us today to find out more | Tel: 01727 800 377 | Email Nick@jgarecruitment.com
Contact me today to find out more.
Tel: 01727 800 377.