MBKB Payroll Apprenticeships Program
MBKB run two apprenticeship programmes. These are a Level 3 Payroll Administrator and a Level 5 Payroll Assistant Manager. Both can be funded via an employer’s levy pot or using Co funded contract. As such, non levy employers will pay only 5% of the cost.
Benefits to JGA clients
- Guaranteed minimum 5% discount off apprenticeship cost for individuals sign ups.
- Guaranteed minimum 10% discount off apprenticeship cost for cohort sign up (5 or more).
- Use Levy pot not commercial payments.
- Program 100% tailored to the Employer needs for their new employees role.
Payroll Administrator Level 3 Overview
This programme is aimed at existing Payroll staff and knew entrance to the field , it covers a broad range of the skills knowledge and behaviours required of a Payroll administrator. This is an industry bespoke qualification which will equip The Apprentice with all the knowledge and understanding and ability to accurately fulfil the role, unlike any other current qualification out there this apprenticeship covers all payroll core, technical, pensions, systems and processes, regulations and compliance plus the wider skills of business analysis and customer loyalty. MBKB we have been delivering this programme since September 2018 with excellent results and are currently working with approximately 350 apprentices on this. Learn more here
Payroll Assistant Manager Level 5 Overview
This is a brand new programme aimed at senior payroll team leaders, assistant managers and managers. all though this is not showing on the government apprenticeship website yet it will be live by October. MBKB have been involved in the creation of this qualification and as such are the first training provider to be able to offer the full level 5 apprenticeship this is delivered with our industry leading tutors and experts to provide a first class Payroll leadership development program. Learn more here
The Chartered Institute of Payroll professionals (CIPP)
JGA Recruitment Group is also proud to have a long standing relationship with The Chartered Institute of Payroll professionals (CIPP).
The CIPP & JGA
- JGA Recruitment is also proud to have a long standing relationship with the CIPP, Chartered Institute of Payroll professionals.
- JGA Recruitment works in partnership with the CIPP collaborating on joint initiatives and supporting the CIPP to locate top payroll talent.
- JGA Recruitment have collaborated with the CIPP on webinars, conferences, and in print (see out “in the press” section for some of our articles in Payroll Professional Magazine).
- JGA Recrutiment have proudly featured the CIPP on The Payroll Podcast on numerous occasions, promoting National Payroll Week and announcing changes following the annual budget.
- Our “My Payroll Career” song has also been played at the CIPP annual awards. This year, our CEO, Nick Day has also been shortlisted for the “Biggest Influencer 2020” award.
- To find out more about the CIPP and our joint offers available visit www.cipp.org.uk or call 020 3481 9755.
Our joint offers and benefits for you
- We also provide free career advice, CV writing support and Interview guidance to CIPP members seeking new opportunities. Contact us to find out more.
- We offer all new client with CIPP memberships a 20% discount from our standard terms for any temporary, fixed term or permanent recruitment vacancies placed with us.
- We can provide all clients interested in the CIPPs Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS) with a discount – contact us to find out more.
- Want to become a member of The CIPP without the registration fee? Use discount code ‘JGA’ and join the CIPP today, for support with payroll, pensions and reward.
The Global Payroll Management Institute
The Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI) is the world’s leading community of payroll leaders, practitioners, researchers, and technology experts.
Founded in 2015 as a nonprofit organization, GPMI has grown to more than 10,000 subscribers who connect through networking discussions, collaborative opportunities, and access to education and publications dedicated to global payroll strategies, knowledge, research, employment, and training.
Our mission is to create opportunities and forge a community by providing the education, skills, and resources necessary for global payroll professionals to become successful leaders and strategic partners within their organizations.
Benefits for JGA Clients
GPMI offers a free subscription that provides access to:
- World-class education opportunities: two certificate programs, conferences, interactive on-line country payroll classes, and webinars
- Global Payroll Magazine, our monthly publication providing substantive news and in-depth features to help payroll professionals manage the challenges of operating on an expanding global scale.
- White papers, news articles, and country briefs
- Global Payroll Week
ACT – The Payroll Centre
ACT is a unique Cloud-based Payroll Competency Model that assesses payroll skills and competencies on a continual basis across all payroll experience levels.
ACT is a unique approach to improving payroll team performance and by using a unified model to assess competencies, provide customised training for each team member, and then assess the impact of the training, every member of staff benefits from a continuous and customised development program, every year. Improved staff satisfaction and retention, and significant skills improvement, leads to more accurate and compliant payrolls.
The ACT assessment approach is based on a professional competency and development model that has been established by The Payroll Centre’s experts over 25 years and supports a progression from new entrants to the industry through to expert practitioners. It is continuously reviewed and updated for factors such as new legislation, annual (e.g. Budget) changes and other environmental factors such as Internationalisation and the ever-growing use of technology.
The assessment framework has been set up to help payroll professionals identify potential training requirements. As such it provides feedback on performance against identified topics, at one of three “competency levels” to indicate those areas that would most benefit from further development. It does not and will not provide a “mark” as that is not the purpose of the assessment tool.
The assessments have been developed through our years of experience in conjunction with our successful family of BTEC Pearson qualifications and are based around the same professional competency and development model. They incorporate core skills, knowledge and technical expertise questions based upon each role and skill level.