MBKB Payroll Apprenticeships Program
MBKB run two apprenticeship programmes. These are a Level 3 Payroll Administrator and a Level 5 Payroll Assistant Manager. Both can be funded via an employer’s levy pot or using Co funded contract. As such, non levy employers will pay only 5% of the cost.
Benefits to JGA clients
- Guaranteed minimum 5% discount off apprenticeship cost for individuals sign ups.
- Guaranteed minimum 10% discount off apprenticeship cost for cohort sign up (5 or more).
- Use Levy pot not commercial payments.
- Program 100% tailored to the Employer needs for their new employees role.
Payroll Administrator Level 3 Overview
This programme is aimed at existing Payroll staff and knew entrance to the field , it covers a broad range of the skills knowledge and behaviours required of a Payroll administrator. This is an industry bespoke qualification which will equip The Apprentice with all the knowledge and understanding and ability to accurately fulfil the role, unlike any other current qualification out there this apprenticeship covers all payroll core, technical, pensions, systems and processes, regulations and compliance plus the wider skills of business analysis and customer loyalty. MBKB we have been delivering this programme since September 2018 with excellent results and are currently working with approximately 350 apprentices on this. Learn more here
Payroll Assistant Manager Level 5 Overview
This is a brand new programme aimed at senior payroll team leaders, assistant managers and managers. all though this is not showing on the government apprenticeship website yet it will be live by October. MBKB have been involved in the creation of this qualification and as such are the first training provider to be able to offer the full level 5 apprenticeship this is delivered with our industry leading tutors and experts to provide a first class Payroll leadership development program. Learn more here
The Chartered Institute of Payroll professionals (CIPP)
JGA Recruitment Group is also proud to have a long standing relationship with The Chartered Institute of Payroll professionals (CIPP).
The CIPP & JGA
- JGA Recruitment is also proud to have a long standing relationship with the CIPP, Chartered Institute of Payroll professionals.
- JGA Recruitment works in partnership with the CIPP collaborating on joint initiatives and supporting the CIPP to locate top payroll talent.
- JGA Recruitment have collaborated with the CIPP on webinars, conferences, and in print (see out “in the press” section for some of our articles in Payroll Professional Magazine).
- JGA Recrutiment have proudly featured the CIPP on The Payroll Podcast on numerous occasions, promoting National Payroll Week and announcing changes following the annual budget.
- Our “My Payroll Career” song has also been played at the CIPP annual awards. This year, our CEO, Nick Day has also been shortlisted for the “Biggest Influencer 2020” award.
- To find out more about the CIPP and our joint offers available visit www.cipp.org.uk or call 020 3481 9755.
Our joint offers and benefits for you
- We also provide free career advice, CV writing support and Interview guidance to CIPP members seeking new opportunities. Contact us to find out more.
- We offer all new client with CIPP memberships a 20% discount from our standard terms for any temporary, fixed term or permanent recruitment vacancies placed with us
- We can provide all clients interested in the CIPPs Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS) with a discount – contact us to find out more.