Payroll Question Time: P11D/P11B deadlines, holiday pay EU rulings, and the 4-day working week #116
Join our expert payroll panel as we explore all the key issues currently affecting the world of payroll!
Listen to Payroll Question Time: Payroll Legislation Updates brought to you by The Payroll Podcast and SD Worx. Hosted by JGA Recruitment Group’s very own Nick Day, in this episode, our expert panel help to break down all the latest legislation changes impacting payroll whilst simultaneously fielding all of your burning payroll questions through our live Q&A.
Topic discussions in this episode include:
- P11D and P11B deadlines
- What’s the future of tax?
- 4-day working week
- EU rulings effect holiday pay
- Importance of accurate payroll guidance
- HR / Payroll / Pensions / Finance – bridging the gap and responsibilities
- Pensions update
- Hot topics / Q&A
- Simon Parsons, Director of UK Compliance Strategies at SD Worx
- Sam Johnson, Payroll Services Director, Dains
- Lou Gray, Associate Director Payroll, Evelyn Partners
- Andy Nicholls, Industry Liaison Manager, The Pensions Regulator
- Nick Day, Founder of JGA Payroll Recruitment – [email protected]
Sign up for next month’s Payroll Question Time here: https://www.sdworx.co.uk/en-GB/pqt
The Payroll Question Time host
- Who should watch it? All payroll and HR professionals working within the private sector for mid-market and enterprise organisations.
- Want to join us live for the next PQT Webinar and ask questions directly to the panel? Sign up for next month’s Payroll Question Time here: https://www.sdworx.co.uk/en-GB/pqt.
- Payroll Recruitment: If you are Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a payroll-related vacancy for that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support, please also contact me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727 800 377
Thanks for listening – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!