Payroll Bureau Representation with Barry Matthews #042
Nick Day is joined on The Payroll Podcast sofa by Barry Matthews, Bureau Strategy Partner at PayCircle. Barry is a payroll professional who has, right in the middle of this COVID-19 crisis, played a pivotal role in helping to launch a brand-new payroll association tasked with the challenge of improving bureau payroll services across the nation. The Payroll Bureau Association – and we find out all about it right here in this Payroll Bureau Representation episode of The Payroll Podcast!
In this “Payroll Bureau Representation” episode of The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- We find out more about the Payroll Bureau Association (PBA).
- How did the PBA come about?
- Why is there a need for a PBA?
- How was the PBA formed?
- Where is the Payroll Bureau movement today?
- What are the 3 fundamentals for payroll – especially during COVID-19?
- Why a passion for payroll is essential?
- What positives has the COVID-19 Pandemic had on the payroll profession?
- What new technologies and innovations that improve the future payroll experience?
- What payroll bureau technologies are most in-demand right now?
We hope you enjoy this “Payroll Bureau Representation“ episode of The Payroll Podcast! If you know anyone else who works in payroll, then please, share this episode with your friends and get them to subscribe today!
Links highlighted in this “Payroll Bureau Representation” episode are below:
- Barry’s LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/barry-matthews-1118274/
- To find out more about PayCircle: www.paycircle.co.uk
- To find out more about JGA Payroll Recruitment Services, please visit: www.jgarecruitment.com
- To contact the host, Nick Day, please email: email@example.com / 01727 800 377
Please Download or Subscribe to The Payroll Podcast today!
Thanks for Listening!
Of course, if you are Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great Payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast real soon!