Open Banking: Relevant for Payroll Professionals? with David Tymm #123
Nick Day is joined on The Payroll Podcast by David Tymm, Innovations Director at PayPoint plc but also the founder of i-movo, a Secure Digital Voucher technology pioneer that was later acquired by PayPoint themselves.
The PayPoint Group connect millions of consumers with over 60,000 retailer partners, and the business serves a diverse range of customers: from leading service organisations as well as the millions of consumers who pay bills, get cash, make card payments, or pick up parcels every day at thousands of locations across the UK.
David joins Nick Day on The Payroll Podcast to discuss open banking today. Why? To help us all understand how open banking may impact the future of payroll and to help explain why open banking may now be more relevant than ever to payroll professionals as we continue to navigate this new world of work.
In this “Open Banking: Relevant for Payroll Professionals?” episode with David Tymm on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to someone with a career in open banking?
- What does your current role entail as Innovations Director at PayPoint?
- Can you explain what Open Banking is and the background to it?
- Can you give me some examples of Open Banking in practice?
- Why is PayPoint getting involved with Open Banking?
- What is the company’s contribution to this world?
- What is the relevance of Open Banking to payroll professionals?
- How do you think Open Banking will influence the future of payroll?
Links highlighted in this “Open Banking: Relevant for Payroll Professionals?” episode are included below:
- Website: https://corporate.paypoint.com/
- David’s Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-tymm-0b914b/
- David’s Email: [email protected]
- Nick Day LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
- Leading Payroll Recruiters: JGA Payroll Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not ask your HR Team to check out our other show, The HR L&D Podcast?
Remember, if you require the support of a payroll recruitment agency, please get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what an excellent payroll recruitment agency experience feels like! You can reach me directly at [email protected] or call 01727 800377
Find out more at: www.jgarecruitment.com.
Thanks for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode of The Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode soon!