Maverick Leadership for HR Managers with Judith Germain #011
Today, Nick Day of JGA HR Recruitment is joined on the HR L&D Podcast by Judith Germain, Fellow of the CIPD and the leading authority on ‘Leadership Mavericks’.
Since 2005, Judith has been working specifically with leadership teams that want to become more maverick in nature. The Maverick Paradox builds and accelerates the development from her book The Maverick Paradox: The Secret Power Behind Successful Leaders. Judith works with companies that need a maverick approach to their leadership because what they have, isn’t working.
In this “Maverick Leadership for HR Managers” episode of the HR L&D Podcast with Judith Germain we discover:
- We discover Judith’s rise from being the youngest underwriter of a large national insurer to becoming Head of HR for a significant retail business.
- Why should organisations consider developing more maverick behaviours?
- We discover how HR Leaders can become better leaders and how being a fellow of the CIPD has helped Judith’s career.
- How companies can bridge the Generation Gap of Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials and Generation Z?
- What should organisations do to prepare for Generations Z and Alpha?
- We find out more about her book “The Maverick Paradox: The Secret Power Behind Successful Leaders
- What are the 5 maverick attributes all ‘natural leaders’ possess?
- What does HR mean to a Maverick Leader?
To find out more about Judith Germain and the links referred to in this “Maverick Leadership for HR Managers” episode are highlighted below:
- Judith LinkedIn profile is: https://www.linkedin.com/in/judithgermain/
- Website: maverickparadox.com
- Purchase Judith’s book! The Maverick Paradox”
- Listen to Judith’s Podcast: Maverick Paradox Podcast
- JGA HR Recruitment Services
- Contact the host, Nick Day – email@example.com
Subscribe the HR L&D Podcast: Apple Podcasts| Android | Email | Soundcloud | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
A word from the host, Nick Day…
The HR L&D Podcast is hosted by me, Nick Day, Managing Director of JGA HR Recruitment.I will be upfront and say that I would love to help you if you have an HR recruitment requirement that needs the assistance of a niche recruiter.
I hope this podcast production helps demonstrate that we are very serious about all matters related to both HR and L&D. We are not a generalist recruiter – we are a boutique. We focus on quality, not quantity and that’s because we aim to provide nothing less than a value-added experience! Trust us with your next HR or L&D vacancy, and we won’t let you down.Still not convinced?
Look, we know you probably get approached all the time by many different recruiters. However, if you have read this far, I would like to think you believe I can help you. To get you over the line with a commitment, if you contact me and quote “The HR L&D Podcast” I will provide you with a 20% discount on all of our Terms of business. Contact me today on Nick@jgarecruitment.com / 01727 800 377In the meantime, I would also like to offer you some gifts by way of some free expert-level HR whitepapers. Find out more by visiting us at www.jgarecruitment.comI can’t wait to partner with you!
Tel: 01727 800 377.