Senior HR Manger (shared service) £80K
Remote (Bristol once a week)
JGA are partnered with an innovative industry leading business who have experienced exponential growth over the last 12 months. The company now seek the services of a Senior People Manager to build, develop and manage the Operations/Services element of the overall people strategy.
The company have recently implemented a ‘shared service’ model so this is an an incredibility exciting time to join a disruptive, ethical brand that anyone would be proud to represent!
To be considered for the Senior People Manager role, you will have;
- Proven expertise in developing HR/People strategies.
- A track record of delivering top quality HR/People services through your high performing team.
- An understanding of how to implement KPIs & SLAs to support business needs.
- Strong people management skills to coach, develop and performance manage others.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of HR software packages.
- Ideally a CIPD Level 7 qualification.
If you want to be part of a exciting, forward-thinking industry leader who invest in their people, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll & HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.