Title: Payroll SOX Controls Manager
Location: Remote & London (2 days per week)
A leading global organisation based in London has a requirement for a Payroll SOX Controls Manager to join their business to develop the overall Controls and Governance framework whilst identifying improvements and testing controls across the EMEA region.
This is a remotely role that will you require you to be in office once it reopens for 2 days per week.
Working with the wider SOX teams, the Payroll SOX Controls Manager will be responsible for:
Evaluating current controls, redesigning, building and managing SOX controls
- Designing and building the Quality Assurance Framework
- Documenting all processes and reviewing them every six months
- Designing the risk and controls framework for the HR Shared Services Centre reducing risk in Payroll and HR operations
- Analysing data from audit reports and take action where required
- Building and maintain relationships with key Stakeholders
- Providing reports on actions and deliverables
To be considered for this applicants must have experience of Payroll/HR SOX controls, experience of developing governance frameworks and quality assurance procedures and knowledge of Payroll/HR business processes. Ideally you will have experience of working in a HR Shared Services environment and have a background in Project Management.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.