Title: Product Compliance Expert (Payroll/HR)
Location: UK – Remote
We are looking for an experienced and highly knowledgeable Product Compliance Expert to join a Payroll/HR Solution provider.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our products meet all relevant compliance regulations and industry standards. They will provide guidance to our development teams on how to adhere to the relevant laws and regulations and will provide advice to our customers on how to stay compliant.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the Payroll/HR industry and its regulations, and be able to confidently communicate and explain relevant legislation and standards to both colleagues and customers.
- Reviewing and analysing new and existing Payroll/HR compliance regulations, and providing advice on how to comply with them.
- Developing and documenting compliance processes and procedures.
- Performing compliance audits to assess product compliance.
- Support Product Managers in defining acceptance criteria.
- Assisting with the implementation of new compliance strategies.
- Creating compliance training materials and providing training for our development teams.
- Answering customer questions and providing guidance on product compliance.
- Working with third-party vendors to ensure our products are compliant.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the legislation and industry standards.
Technical Skills Required:
- Extensive knowledge of Payroll/HR compliance regulations and standards ideally responsible for multiple countries.
- Proven experience in a compliance role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
If you believe that you are a good fit for this Product Compliance Expert role and have the necessary qualifications and experience, please apply for immediate consideration and interview.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.