Leicestershire (Hybrid 2/3)
£30k Excellent Benefits
A well known construction business are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Co-ordinator to join their busy team on a full time, hybrid basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will provide a payroll service, across the business, working closely with internal and external customers to ensure excellence in service delivery.
Payroll Co-ordinator – Key Responsibilities;
- Administration of weekly & monthly Payrolls for 5,000 employees via designated divisions within the group.
- Ensure new starter details, salary calculation, pension contributions, tax documents and entitlements are correct
- Process all leavers on a timely basis and issue P45’s
- Ensure that that any requests from third parties such as HMRC are dealt with promptly
Payroll Co-ordinator – Skills and Experience;
- Proven payroll experience
- Excellent knowledge of current legislation
- Administration of Flexible Benefits
- P11D/PSA Processing
- Payroll System – MHR iTrent (desirable)
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to perform to a high standard in this post, please apply online today or call Matthew at JGA Recruitment for further information.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd (“We”) are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.