Payroll & VAT Administrator – Lytham Saint Annes – £23k
A leading accountancy group are seeking the services of a 1st class Payroller with VAT and accounts experience to join their team.
Payroll Administrator – Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end client payroll.
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
Payroll Administrator – Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, please don’t hesitate to apply now!