Senior HR Transformation Consult
£50-60k bonus and benefits
Full Job Description:
- Title: Senior HR Transformation Consultant
- Location: London (Remote, with occasional travel into London)
A globally recognised, highly successful consultancy, specialising in professional services are looking for an experienced HR professional with a strong interest in change management, digital transformation, and workforce analytics. The role of Senior HR Transformation Consultant will suit someone with a passion for solving people-related business challenges, who is looking for rapid career progression in HR within the professional services.
- Leading and supporting strategic workforce change
- Understanding and analysing complex workforce problems, and delivering practical, sustainable solutions
- Managing digital HR transformation
- Implementation and development of L&D strategies
- Acting as an industry specialist, to identify key behaviours and drive organisational success.
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent), degree-level certifications in psychometrics or occupational psychology
- A proven track record in managing complex and high-profile engagements, combining core consulting skills and communication skills to deliver future capability programmes.
- Experience in stakeholder and client management and engagement.
- Experience in implementing and enhancing HR transformation projects on a global scale.
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful and highly regarded global consultancy, offering rapid career development, and competitive company benefits.