Senior HR & Policy Advisor – Remote – Permanent role – £50-£55k
Working for a top tier financial consultancy group this is a remote role working with the wider HR Team to redesign and develop an entirely new set of HR Policies group wide.
A key part of the groups new HR programme to develop HR Policy that reflects modern ways of working and aligns with key HR developments including Wellbeing and Diversity and Inclusion.
The role –
- Reviewing all policies and procedures to ensure that they are compliant but also developing new frameworks and procedures to align with Wellbeing and Diversity and Inclusion principles.
- Delivery training to the wider group people team.
- Communicate and promote new policies to the wider business.
- Provide support applying new policies to the wider people team.
- Work closely with the HR systems, Reward and Benefits Teams.
- Design and develop feedback procedures and tools to engage and synchronise the wider HR and related teams.
- Engage and collaborate with external experts and third parties to develop policies and procedures aligned with new HR trends.
- Develop and utilise HR Data and BI reports to measure and communicate progress.
- Experience of developing new HR policies and procedures.
- Excellent current legislative HR Knowledge.
- Strong commercial experience combined with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of working and influencing with key stakeholders across a variety of commercial groups.
- Experience and passion for engaging with internal teams and developing excellent lines of communication.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a passionate project to create a new set of HR policy that will engage and develop with emerging modern HR Principles.