Employee Relations Specialist
Working for a Global Professional Serviced Group based in the City.
This is a pure ER role working directly with the Global ER Manager.
• Case manage end to end grievances, conduct and performance management cases.
• Lead workplace investigations in collaboration with the Internal Investigations team.
• Provide expert advice on change management proposals.
• Partner with the HRBP teams to provide expert advice on absenteeism issues
• Collaborate with the Global ER Manager to develop strategic solutions
• Support the improvement of existing policies and procedures around ER case management.
• In depth experience of employee relations within an International Function.
• Strong communication skills including exceptional written skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and business acumen
• Working knowledge of EMEA wide employment legislation