Global Payroll Compliance Manager – £500-600 per day – SW London – 3-6 month FTC
A leading organisation based in SW London has an urgent requirement for a Global Payroll Compliance Manager to join their business to diagnose and remedy gaps within controls across EMEA and the US.
To be considered for this Global Payroll Compliance Manager position applicants must have strong Stakeholder Management experience, an in-depth understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and prior experience of owing an audit and designing effective controls.
- Assessing controls to identify any risks, validating against previous audit findings
- Help build the audit relationship capability within the local teams and design future state payroll audit relationship governance
- Support teams in Phase 2 walkthrough
- Support in substantive analytical requests
- Document and upload controls to internal tool where necessary
- Weekly reporting to governance committee to include RAG status risk reporting