Salary: up to £45,000
Location: London / Hybrid
A NFP organisation are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team. This organisation has seen rapid growth across the last few years and are looking for an ambitious individual to support the HR team in finding and retaining top talent!
This is a fantastic opportunity for Talent Acquisition professionals with good recruitment experience.
- Manage current and future recruitment needs, including workforce planning
- Design and develop recruitment strategies
- Manage the recruitment budget
- Advertise new vacancies using job boards, social media and LinkedIn
- Managing the interview, selection and onboarding processes
- Work alongside the L&D Manager to ensure talent is retained
- Manage the ATS
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Confident with social media, CV data bases and networking
- Experience with the full recruitment cycle
Sounds like you? APPLY NOW!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Natalie on 01727 800 377 for more information
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Charity/NFP background preferred