Salary: £36,000 FTE
26 hours a week
A leading organisation based in Hertfordshire has an urgent requirement for a Sole Payroll Officer to join their organisation on a part-time basis. This Payroll Officer position requires applicants who have experience of managing a payroll from start to finish.
- Processing all elements of the monthly payroll including benefits and any adjustments
- Liaising with the payroll system provider regarding upgrades and improvements
- Managing the salary sacrifice benefits scheme
- Processing all pension contributions/deductions
- Gathering data for statutory Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Any other payroll and benefit related duties or projects
To be considered for this Sole Payroll Officer position candidates must be able to produce and maintain of full and accurate payroll from end to end and have excellent communication skills.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.