Our client provides cross-vertical IT and Communication solutions within different sectors such as legal, charity, recruitment, media and more.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic, driven and ambitious person looking for an opportunity within social engagement and sales. You will receive training from day one and on-going support throughout your development. Must have a can-do attitude and a desire to succeed, with a willingness to learn.
Working closely with the directors of the business, the role is to grow business, initially within the UK, through a host of different social channels, introductions and alliances.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strong social engagement and strategy to build up solid client networks to arrange meetings
- Respond to and follow up enquiries by social, video, telephone and email appropriately within agreed timeframes, direct and refer where necessary
- Manage and maintain partner accounts effectively maximising opportunities and generating a robust, short, medium- and long-term pipeline and identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Excellent understanding of LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ability to build customer relationships and an excellent telephone manner
- Is able to demonstrate over achievement/advancement or recognition either at school, college or outside interest (Essential)
- Achieve financial quotas and productivity KPI´s to generate leads
- Accurately record all customer communications on CRM
- Social Media: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year (Ideally)
- Marketing: 1 year (Ideally)
You should be:
- Excellent attention to detail – verbal, written, communication and time management skills
- IT industry knowledge would be desirable but not essential
- Ambitious & driven
- Time management and organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate the Company’s core values: can-do, positive, excellence, integrity, and accountable.
- Discretion in the handling of confidential information