I'm helping a really nice and genuine agency tucked away in a nice little town in Buckinghamshire, hire their next SEO Director. There's free parking on-side and within a few mins awalk, but they're not far from the train station which is on the Metropolitan line.
They have 20 people working in the agency and lots of benefits on offer. In fact. I made a video on LinkedIn after my meeting with them. Link to the video is here - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/aydin-elgen_seo-buckinghamshire-notanothercarvideo-activity-6574992336047210496-eNJQ
Once you've started your new role as their SEO Director, your core responsibilities will include:
- Set strategic direction for team that covers all major SEO disciplines Overseeing Strategy, Technical SEO, Content and Digital PR and setting the strategic direction for the department, to ensure that we are continuously improving how we are able meet the demands of clients in a constantly changing environment.
- Manage and mentor the SEO team
Overseeing the allocation of resources against the work that has been booked. Being available to support the SEO team when needed. Recruiting new talent as they expand
- Account Directorship
Oversight of the communication between account leads in the SEO team and the Account Manager (at their agency), or client. Stepping in and liaising with the client directly (usually at a senior level), whenever required; such as pitching for additional services or during the Annual Review of a large client.
If you haven't watched the video and seen what you get in return, check out the details below!
Staff socials include:
- Pub crawls
- Long walks around the countryside
- Team breakfasts and lunches
- Thai-chi/ yoga classes were done, but the centre closed down so he’s on the look out for other stuff.
- Perkbox – TBC
- Bonus (retention and new customers). New business bonus will be 6% of the revenue of the client, plus a percentage of the revenue if they retain the client for 6 months.
- Flexitime (i.e. start earlier and finish earlier)
- Remote work 1 or 2 days a week depending on reasons and circumstances
- Free parking
If this role sounds like something you'd like more information on, or if you know someone who might be interested - get in touch for more information or click on the APPLY button.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.