Like getting paid bonus?
Like working without someone breathing down your neck?
Sick of these questions?
I'm helping a nice and casual agency based in North London hire an SEO Account Manager. The Head of SEO and his team have a lot of accounts to manage and they need a driven SEO Account Manager to help manage things, whilst growing the business further.
The agency has been in operation for several years and has a great staff retention rate. You'll be working with 6 people in total, but the business has 18 people in total.
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital marketing needs and priorities.
- Creating trusting relationships with clients by ensuring the client has visibility on our work and the related results/benefits as well as actively engaging
- Client website and competitor website analysis including analysis of backlink profiles and strategies
- Conducting keyword research and technical analysis on websites including SEO auditing
- Writing SEO proposals and SEO reports
- Working with ethical link building techniques and developing external relationships
- Investigating and working with the latest SEO software
- On-site and off-site optimisation
- Delivering ROI and suggesting improvements to our SEO department
- Liaising with potential and current clients by phone, email and some face-to-face meetings
- Conducting on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis.
- Analysing website performance and making recommendations.
In return, you'll get:
- Bonuses based on retention, new clients and up-selling on services/ products which will get you 10% yearly bonus
- Plenty of staff social events
- Working from home/ flexi-time availability for the right candidate
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- 30-days annual leave (inc bank)
- Team breakfasts
- Free snacks and drinks
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.