A Birmingham-based multi-billion-pound organisation are seeking the services of a UK payroll advisor to join their busy and expanding team.
Senior Payroll Advisor - Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Payroll project experience – desirable.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- 2-3 years' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.