A Kent based national company are seeking the services of a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their busy and expanding team.
Senior Payroll Administrator - Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- 3 years' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.