Now is a great time to join this company and they are quickly becoming one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe... It's only going up from here!
Senior Payroll Administrator - Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- 2-3 years' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Strong Excel skills, including; V-Look Up & Pivot Tables.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.