A leading organisation based in West London has a requirement for a Senior Operations Manager to manage the Shared Service function.
This Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for managing and providing support for the HR, Recruitment, HRIS, Payroll & Pensions teams ensuring compliance and legislation during the delivery of these services.
- Developing and implementing processes and procedures
- As part of the management team, developing strategy, planning, budgeting and performance management for the service areas.
- Maintaining and developing the HR & Payroll system
- Authorising system upgrades and the release of enhanced system functions
- Identifying business development/improvement opportunities
- Ensuring that the teams are adequately resourced, trained and monitored
To be considered for this Senior Operations Manager applicants will ideally be CIPD, have senior leadership experience within an HR & Payroll service team and experience of implementing process improvements.