Location: Cambridgeshire - Home/Office based
A leading nationwide organisation has an urgent requirement for a Senior HR Advisor to join their HR function to provide HR service to a portfolio of clients.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, the Senior HR Advisor will be responsible for the generalist daily HR tasks including Employee Relations, Training, Recruitment, HR Administration and Projects as well as acting as the main point of contact for HR related matters.
- Providing experience advice in ER related queries
- Carrying out disciplinary, grievance, and performance management cases
- Managing more complex ER cases
- Carrying out interviews with line management
- Drafting offer letters and contracts
- Leading and supporting ongoing HR projects
- Ensuring contractual changes and appropriate paperwork procedures are carried out
- Producing monthly and quarterly reports
- Participating in Job Grading Evaluation Committee meetings
- Organising & Plan training as required
To be considered for this Senior HR Advisor position, applicants must be CIPD Level 5 qualified or higher, have a UK driving license and have experience of providing Generalist HR service ideally multi-sited.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.