Working for an International Financial Services group based in the City.
Key Responsibilities -
• Sole responsibility for processing all aspects of the UK Payroll:
• Sole responsibility for processing all aspects of the for EMEA payroll liaising with all third party providers.
• Prior experience of comparison reporting either month by monthly or other format as requested.
• Key first point of contact for all payrolls in terms of payroll providers and employee’s.
• Administration of benefits schemes – liaising with providers
• Key fist point of contact for benefits queries.
• Administration of monthly pensions.
Required Experience -
• Experience of ADP Freedom and ADP Streamline.
• Excellent UK payroll knowledge.
• Excellent knowledge of EMEA payrolls and previous experience of third party provider liaison.
• Excellent knowledge of EMEA payroll legislation.
• Experience of French and Italian payrolls is highly desirable.
An exciting opportunity to be a key member of the Payroll, benefits and HR EMEA team.
Working for a highly successful international financial consultancy group.