Working for a leading Global Technology Group, this role is based in London but offers highly flexible Hybrid working options.
Working in a small Global Reward Team this is a dedicated Benefits role working on a variety of projects including M&A harmonisation.
Key Responsibilities –
- Develop and build EMEA Benefit programmes.
- Manage benefit renewals.
- Identify and implement new ideas to enhance and improve current offerings and suppliers.
- Support senior managers and stakeholders to implement the global reward strategy.
- Manage regional benefit costs and budgets.
- Mange, develop and improve global benefits communications.
- Experience as an International Benefits Specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of EMEA benefits compliance.
- Broad range of benefits and pensions knowledge.
- Excellent vendor management experience.
- Experience of M&A and harmonisation.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- London but offers highly flexible Hybrid working options.
- Working for a leading Global Technology Group