A Security Developer is required within a cutting edge tech firm based in London. This role is fully remote however you will need to be based in the UK.
This newly created role represents the start of this company’s journey into automating compliance, security monitoring and auditing. As this is the first role within the team, it will give you a chance to feed into the strategy and deliver of the key early pieces of work.
- Implementing integration and automation routines to promote effective security operations
- Implementing automated on and offboarding procedures and auditing based on our current manual processes
- Implementing automated security testing to prevent regressions
- Reviewing vulnerability scans, reviewing results and eliminating false positives
- Developing reporting tools to provide an aggregate picture of the security situation for our whole estate
- Researching and assessing new security technologies
- building proof of concepts to verify potential
- presenting back to the wider team about how new technologies could be applied
- Experience designing and implementing secure, scaleable, resilient, highly available configurations of infrastructure components
- Demonstrable knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- Experience of automation of cloud deployments and developing infrastructure as code
- Experience in simulating failure scenarios outside of production environments
- Experience of creating low friction IT security solutions for both technical and non-technical staff members
- Web technologies including security standards
- Containerisation including securing and verifying containers
- ISO and SOC certification and auditing processes
- Security and reliability testing in production
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.