An experienced UK and International Reward Manager working for a global professional services group. Based in the City this is a newly created role with potential to develop and influence the direction of the role and function.
Reporting to the Global HRD the role will be managing a team of 2 and working closely with the wider UK and International HR function.
• Working with the Senior HR Team to deliver the reward strategy and budgets for the UK and International offices.
• Define and deliver the reward offering as well as owning all 3rd party relations.
• Managing, negotiating and reviewing provider contracts and relationships.
• Project manage system upgrades.
• Lead on the strategic development of technology for reward and benefits.
• Lead on new Reward and Benefits offerings, creating campaigns and surveys for new Reward offerings.
• Managing global benefits, global salary benchmarking, global bonus schemes, global mobility and gender pay gap.
• Data analysis and reporting on salary, bonus and benefits.
• Manage the global employee benefits, working with the benefits broker.
• Project manage introduction of Total Benefits Statement.
• Line Management of 2 staff in the Payroll and Benefits Team.
Key Requirements –
• Extensive experience within a Reward Management role within a professional Services company.
• Experience of implementing new Reward strategies and delivering Reward Projects.
• Experience of UK and International Reward offerings.
• Experience of working and influencing at a senior level.
• Experience of managing a team.
• Some previous exposure to payroll and benefits.
An exciting opportunity to lead and develop a Reward function in this newly created role.
This is a highly successful client with sustained growth globally, situated in the City easily accessible and working in stunning offices. The role offers real scope to implement and influence new policies and procedures for UK and international Reward.
Exceptional benefits, flexible working and bonus in addition to a highly competitive salary.