Location: St. Albans
We seek to recruit a passionate, driven, self-motivated and competitive Sales Professional/Recruitment Consultant who can work independently and as part of a team to join our successful recruitment firm.
Why Join JGA?
- We are a boutique agency with a proven track record in placing payroll & HR professionals across all market levels.
- We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, from Global FTSE 100 companies to small SME's.
- We are a multi-award-winning recruitment business.
- We are established as a leading authority in our niche markets.
What are we looking for?
- We seek someone with a sales-growth mindset who wants to control their own earnings through our highly competitive commission opportunities.
- Previous experience in B2B sales (preferably permanent recruitment) is essential.
What do JGA offer?
- Earnings that can surpass £100,000 PA.
- Full training with a clear career development plan with progression.
- A supportive team environment (our team's average tenure is 10 years per consultant).
- Fun, supportive environments to help our staff to thrive at work.
- Regular company social events from trips abroad, Clay-Pigeon Shooting, Go-Karting and more!
- Regular remote quizzes and games with prizes as well as weekly, quarterly, and annual incentives to keep you motivated.
Any live case studies?
- Our last 2020 WFH hire (without prior recruitment experience), is already achieving monthly commissions of over £5,000 PCM.
Anything else to consider?
- Working in recruitment is not easy. It takes dedication, perseverance, hard work and tenacity to be successful.
- Without passion, there is no point. We seek someone passionate about sales and achieving rewards for achievements.
- If you are committed, passionate and believe you can succeed with us, we want to hear from you.
- If JGA Recruitment sounds like the type of company you want to work for and you think you can help take us to the next level, apply today.
- Want to know more about us? Check out our website @jgarecruitment.com or our 5* Google reviews.
Send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be an excellent candidate for our company today.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.