Salary: £27,000 to £30,000
An exciting Product Associate vacancy has arisen working for a global payroll software business with offices across the UK and Europe.
This Product Associate role will be responsible for:
- Quality assurance and aligned releases of products.
- Ensuring the function adheres and is up to date with the latest UK payroll legislation.
- Regularly updating the business forum on delivery timescales.
- Helping with internal and customer product training programmes.
So, if you have experience developing & launching products, experience making decisions based on evidence, and a background (or interest) in business or marketing (or a Computing related degree), we want to hear from you!
Apply now by sending your CV to us ASAP to be considered.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- - Quality assurance and aligned releases of products.
- - Helping with internal and customer product training programmes.
- - Farnborough/Home Based