Working for a highly successful International Media Group based in South West London.
Providing HR Advice to a variety of line managers. Supporting part of the groups employee BASE (circa150 employees).
Reporting to the International HR Director this is a generalist HR role created through a recent acquisition and continued growth.
A fast paced Media group in South West London close to multiple Tube and Train Stations.
They are situated in fantastic new offices offering flexible working and exceptional benefits.
• Providing HR Generalist advice to line managers.
• Maternity, paternity, flexible working advice.
• Preparing contracts and offer letters and salary review letters.
• Monitoring absence and calculation of holiday entitlements.
• Redundancy and re-structuring consultations
• Recruitment, developing job descriptions, attending interviews, providing feedback.
• Talent Development – organising and facilitating training programs.
• Managing the new starter process.
• Managing the leaver process.
• Producing HR metrics relating to headcount, recruitment, absence and turnover.
• Management of global HR system including training and development of the
• Experience in an HR Generalist role.
• Experience of a fast paced HR Environment with regular change i.e. Acquisitions/TUPE.
• Experience of the full HR Life cycle from recruitment through to training and development.
• Ideally experience in a media or related environment.
• Experience of advising multiple line managers on Generalist HR issues.