Requirements and experience for the ideal candidate:
- Administration skills
- Confident in payroll and pension tasks.
- Have strong organizational and communication skills.
- Has the ability to build rapport and work well with others.
- Confident in working efficiently and to deadlines.
- Strong excel skills.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000
- Hertfordshire/Hybrid Working