Bristol (w/flex working)
£40K great benefits
A successful and genuinely exciting market leading business are seeking the services of a 1st class Payroll Team Leader professional to join their busy team.
The company are going through a huge period of growth and change so it's a fantastic time to join the business!
To excel in this position, you must have experience processing end to end payrolls and managing teams of payroll staff.
Payroll Team Leader/Supervisor
- Processing end to end high-volume payroll.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- 3-5 years' experience working in a busy payroll function.
- Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.