A leading Kent-based organisation are looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Payroll Supervisor to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Supervisor
- Meeting strict client deadlines
- Payroll and electronic bank payment reviews
- Setting up new payroll clients
- Escalation point for technical or operational issues
- Supervising workload of whole team, and ensuring that work is re-allocated as required to cover absence and bottlenecks
- Reviewing Payrolls prepared by Payroll Associates and Trainee Payroll Associates
- Assisting Payroll Associate Director with payroll proposals, billing and debt recovery
- Dealing with escalation issues arising from clients
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of payroll output and payments
- Attending client meetings.
- Must have experience in a client payroll role
- Ideally have experience using STAR
- Excellent payroll knowledge