Payroll Specialist - Working for a leading international professional services group, based in the City.
This Payroll Specialist role will initially be a contract position with a view to becoming a permanent role.
The Payroll Specialist position is offering an excellent salary and benefits and the chance to work in a very successful team and company in the heart of the city.
Payroll Specialist -
Key Requirements –
• Experience of working in an in house payroll function processing 500 plus employees on a monthly basis.
• Excellent current statutory payroll & pension’s knowledge.
• Able to manually calculate PAYE and NI calculations.
• Excellent Systems experience.
• Experience of processing complex benefits and bonuses.
An amazing opportunity to join a great team with the view to a permanent long term role with a highly competitive salary and package.
- Offering an excellent salary and benefits
- Immediate start