Salary: £47,000 to £55,000
Location: Buckinghamshire / WFH
We seek an experienced Payroll Project Manager with experience in leading non-BAU payroll projects for an exciting and diverse project management/advisory opportunity working for an Internationally renowned client. This is a permanent opportunity.
If you possess experience in any of the following areas/skills, you could be the ideal candidate!
- Leading Payroll Projects
- Scoping Project Requirements
- Implementing Payroll or HCM Systems
- Implementing new payrolls following mergers and acquisitions
- TUPE Transfers or Harmonising Terms or Pay Schedules
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Lean Methodologies
- Leading Legislative Change (Gender Pay Gap Reporting, National Living Wage, NMW etc.)
- Managing Furlough Calculations and CJRS Claims
Please send us your CV and a cover letter, outlining your project-related skills to us ASAP to be considered!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). With our privacy notice, this statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
- Will consider candidates anywhere in the UK
- Payroll Project Lead
- M&A or TUPE experience preferred