- Minimum of 2 years payroll experience (current)
- Strong MS Office skills in Outlook & Excel
- Experienced in using payroll systems (PASS highly disirable)
- Ideally have experience of working in the education/schools sector
https://jgarecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/jga-logo.png 0 0 https://jgarecruitment.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/jga-logo.png 2019-01-10 00:00:002019-01-10 00:00:00Payroll Officer - Temp
Payroll Officer (Education)
Immediate start (or 2 week notice)
£Excellent hourly rate - Ongoing contract
Payroll Officer - An established academic institution are looking to secure the services of a 1st class Payroll Officer to join their finance team ASAP to fully process monthly payroll for over 700 staff and dealing with any subsequent queries and reconcilliations.
Payroll Officer - Skills and Experience;
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to perform to a high standard in this position, please apply online today or call Matthew at JGA Recruitment for further information.
- Will companies start to payroll its employees in cryptocurrency? Article 2 of 10August 7, 2018 - 4:03 pm
- The growth in Mobile payroll payments and self-service portalsFebruary 8, 2018 - 10:48 am
- Eliminating the Gender Pay Gap and empowering allJune 29, 2017 - 11:11 am
- Counter Offers are Psychological, Don’t be temptedJune 29, 2017 - 10:59 am
- Blockchain for Payroll & HR: My Conclusions. article 10 of 10January 8, 2019 - 10:32 am
- Blockchain for Payroll & HR: The Risks & Costs. article 9 of 10January 8, 2019 - 10:29 am
- When should businesses start planning for blockchain? article 8 of 10January 8, 2019 - 10:25 am
- How to build a blockchain-based payroll system. Article 7 of 10October 15, 2018 - 3:47 pm
Get In Touch
James Gray Associates Ltd
Tel: 01727 800377
Fax: 01727 221220
Payroll, HR, Reward & Shared Services Recruitment for Temporary, Contract & Permanent Vacancies across the UK & Europe.