This is an exciting Payroll Manager opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional to join a leading media business who are in the process of relocating its payroll operation from Manchester to London.
As the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Payroll team as well as being fundamental in the relocation project. Subsequently, there will be a requirement to be based in Manchester for up to 3 days per week for the first 2-3 months before the role becomes permanently based in London.
- Strategically lead, motivate and manage a payroll team.
- Experience in payroll process improvement implementation
- Sound working knowledge of managing a complex payroll operation
- Ensuring Payroll Compliance and managing the PSA and P11D process
- Be accountable for supplying correct data to pay a small number of overseas payrolls
- Prepare reports and summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, and pensions
- Take management responsibility of the payroll General Ledger and balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
- Seeking someone who can identify improvements and implement changes
- Will involve relocating the payroll operation from Manchester to London
- 5 years operational payroll management experience required