Very exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional and socialite to join a well known company with some amazing benefits!
Payroll Lead - Key responsibilities:
- Administer all aspects of the monthly payroll
- Ensure all payroll related financial information is appropriately reflected
- Responsible for Year End processing and production of P60’/P11D’s
- Point of contact for all payroll and benefit related queries
- Administration of company benefits
- Provide management reports
- To maintain and develop key relationships
Payroll Lead - Qualifications:
- Experience of processing an in-house payroll from start to finish
- Detailed knowledge of payroll processes including HMRC Legislation
- Experience administering company benefits, including pension schemes
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, please don't hesitate to apply now!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Very exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional and socialite