The main function of the role is to manage the full range of HRIS and the provision of payroll services, to ensure the delivery of quality, compliant services to agreed timescales.
You will also be supporting the organisations change management strategy through the delivery of specific projects and reviews.
Key responsibilities include;
Strategy, Direction, Implementation, Organisational Development and Staff Management / Development.
Payroll & HR Systems Manager - Experience:
- Extensive payroll management experience working within a large organisation.
- Experience working on and managing an integrated Payroll/HR system (ideally ResourceLink).
- Knowledge developing, testing and maintaining systems.
- A background and experience of new projects/implementations.
- Payroll reconciliation/balancing and year-end.