Whether you are relatively new to your payroll career or just eager to advance your already established career to the next step; this very established company is looking to really progress and develop the chosen candidate within.
As the Payroll Executive you will be working within a larger team to ensure accurate and timely outsourced payroll production for various clients in accordance with statutory regulations.
- Minimum of 1 year payroll experience.
- Payroll qualification is desired but not essential.
- Confident with month end reporting.
- Have the ability to perform manual calculations.
- Work well under pressure and towards deadlines.
- Both strong communication and computer skills.
- Be able to work well as a team and on your own.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.